- Online registration will close on Thurday, September 24th. What if I miss the deadline but would still like to participate?
- It's not too late! You register on race day by visiting our 'Race Day Registration' table the day of the event:
- Use an available laptop to fill in your registration information.
- Pay the cashier (cash, credit card and check accepted).
I want to reactivate my old team but I forgot the name. How do I find it?
- Click on "Start/Join a Team", then click on "Join a Team". From here you can hit the search button to see a list of all the teams - this year's and teams from the past two years - and you can reactivate your team.
How can I register?
- Come visit our Race Day Registration booth at 7am on Sunday, September 27th.
What are the benefits of registering before the race?
- Save time by avoiding long lines on Race Day.
- Bypass pre-registration and go straight to packet pick-up to receive your Alive & Running t-shirt and race bib.
- Can I register with my family member and/or significant other?
- YES! You can register yourself and your family members or significant other in the same transaction. After you fill out your own registration information online, there will be a space to add an additional registrant to your transaction.
How can I sponsor the event?
- Can I change my fundraising goal (thermometer)?
- YES! Click here and enter your Username and Password. Once logged in, click on "Participant Center" in the upper right corner of site. On the "Progress"; page, next to "My Goal," there is an option to "change" your goal. Enter a new goal amount.
- If you want to change your "Team Goal", in the right corner of the "Progress" page is a link to your "Team". You can "change" your team goal there.
Can I sponsor a walker or runner and pay later (also known as a pledge)?
- YES! Walkers/Runners can enter pledges from their personal page by clicking "Enter Gift" and selecting "pay later".
- Are you a returning participant?
- Team information starts new every year however, you are invited to use the same team name as last year. In the "Team Name" box, type in your old team name.
- How can I customize my personal/team page(s)?
- Click on the "Participant Center" to personalize your page, update your goals and invite friends to join you in the race! Click here for a tutorial.
I want a booth at the Alive & Running Expo Fair...
- Call our office at 310-751-5420 and we'll explain all the details.
- I want to train for the 5K?...
- What are the memorial banners?
- Every year, we remember our loved ones that have been lost to suicide by listing them on our Memorial Banners displayed at the event. Two banners are displayed: one lists names only and the other includes photos of those to be remembered. If you would like to have your loved one’s name and/or photo included, please remember to fill in their name during your online registration. Photos must be emailed (high res jpeg preferred) to AliveandRunning@DidiHirsch.org by September 19th.
- Can I run in memory or in honor of a loved one?
- Yes! You are encouraged to walk/run in memory or in honor of your loved one. Free memory bibs are available for pickup at the "In-Memory Bibs Station" on race day, and are worn in addition to your race number bib.
- How can I volunteer for Alive & Running?
- Click here or on the Volunteer button on the homepage
- You can also download the volunteer form and mail to:
Alive & Running 5K
4760 Sepulveda Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90230
- Contact the Didi Hirsch Development office at 310.751.5455 or at AliveandRunning@DidiHirsch.org. Write "Alive & Running Volunteer" in the subject line.
- Need verification for your volunteer hours after the 5K? Download the volunteer verification form here.
- Click here for event day instructions: All volunteers should arrive on site by 7:30am and check in at the volunteer booth.
For more information about Alive & Running or other events, please contact the Didi Hirsch Development Department at 310.751.5455 or AliveandRunning@DidiHirsch.org
Top 10 Teams
Team Fletcher ($43,383.00)
Team Beth ($27,774.00)
The Farteurs ($16,221.00)
Chairman's Mayo ($16,012.00)
SPC Crisis Line Team ($15,026.00)
Team Julian ($12,184.00)
Aiko's Team ($8,434.38)
The Living Proof ($6,845.00)
Team Limelight ($6,436.00)
Team Lichstein ($5,560.00)
Find a Participant or Team