24 HOUR SUICIDE
- What if I didn’t pre-register (register before 9/25)?
- Visit the pre-registration table to fill out a registration slip.*
- Use an available laptop to fill in your registration information.
- pay the cashier.
Didi Hirsch Mental Health ServicesC/O Development4760 S. Sepulveda Blvd.Culver City, CA 90230
- I want to reactivate my old team but I forgot the name. How do I find it?
Click on "Start/Join a Team", then click on "Join a Team". From here you can hit the search button to see a list of all the teams - this year's and teams from the past two years - and you can reactivate your team.
- How can I register?
- Online (register as an individual or as a team)
- By mail – Download the Registration form. Fill it out and mail it in, with payment, to:
- What are the benefits of registering before the race?
- Save time and hassle of “race-day” crowds
- Bypass pre-registration and go straight to packet pick-up and receive the Alive & Running t-shirt and race bib.
- Can I register with my family member and/or significant other?
- YES! You can register yourself and your family members or significant other in the same transaction. After you fill-in your own registration information, there will be a space to add another registrant to your transaction
- Are you under 18?
- How can I sponsor the event?
- Can I change my fundraising goal (thermometer)?
- YES! Log in from the Alive & Running home page. Click on “Participant Center”. On the “Progress” page, next to “My Goal”, there is an option to “change” your goal. Enter a new goal amount.
- If you want to change your "Team Goal", in the right corner of the "Progress" page is a link to your "Team". You can "change" your team goal there.
- Can I sponsor a walker/runner and pay later (pledge)?
- YES! Walkers/runners can enter pledges from their personal page by clicking “Enter Gift” and selecting “pay later”
- Are you a returning participant?
- Team information starts new every year, but you are invited to use the same team name as last year. In the “Team Name” box, type in your old team name.
- How can I customize my personal/team page(s)?
- Click on the “Participant Center” to personalize your page, update your goals and invite friends to join you in the race! Click here for a tutorial.
- What are the memorial banners?
- A long-standing tradition at Didi Hirsch, the two banners, one with names only and the other with both names and photos, are created to remember our loved ones lost to suicide. If you would like to have your loved one’s name and/or photo included, please remember to fill in their name during your online registration. Photos must be emailed (jpeg preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19th
- Can I run in memory or in honor of a loved one?
- Yes! You are encouraged to walk/run in memory or in honor of your loved one. Free memory bibs will be available and you may handwrite your loved one’s name on it. This bib is worn in addition to your race number.
- How can I volunteer for Alive & Running?
- Click here or on the Volunteer button on the homepage
- Download the volunteer form and mail to:
Alive & Running 5K
4760 Sepulveda Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90230
- Contact the Didi Hirsch Development office at 310.751.5455 or at MRoble@DidiHirsch.org. Write "Alive & Running Volunteer" in the subject line.
- Need verification for your volunteer hours after the 5K? Download the volunteer verification form here.
- Click here for event day instructions: All volunteers should arrive on site by 7:30am and check in at the volunteer booth.
For more information about Alive & Running or other events, contact the Didi Hirsch Development office at 310.751.5455 or MRoble@DidiHirsch.org
The Avengers ($30.00)
Find a Participant or Team
The Avengers ($30.00)